Let Simple Cremation Help
Call us or complete the form below
Simple Cremation Morganville, New Jersey
Simple cremation offers funeral arrangements and cremation in Morganville, New Jersey. We work with Bradley & Son funeral home to provide affordable and dignified options for families in Monmouth County. Our fully online process frees up the time and resources usually associated with traditional funeral homes. Allowing you to spend more time with family and friends during this difficult episode.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is entitled to a dignified farewell and our range of options ensures a high level of personalization no matter your budget.
Our cremation services for residents of Morganville include:
- Direct Cremation
- Funeral and Memorial Service
- Memorial Service Remote Attendance
- Video Tributes
- Notifying Relatives
- Online Obituary
- Last Minute Funeral Planning
- Obituary Alerts
- Legal Guidance
- Cremation Permit
- Bereavement Support
Compassionate in Your Time of Grief
Simple Cremation of New Jersey’s care team is dedicated to providing peace of mind in these difficult times. We know how overwhelming it can be to deal with end-of-life care and have designed our web-based application to be as easy to use as possible.
We believe that organizing the logistics of loss in the family should come with understanding and respect for the daily grief you are facing. As such, our white-glove service ensures that your focus remains on what is truly important: honoring the life of your loved one.
Simple Cremation may not be right for you if:
- You have problems filling out forms
- You would prefer to not stay in charge of your cremation arrangements
- You are considering a memorial service with loved ones physically present (we offer an online memorial service via video)
- You require fragmented payment options
If any of these apply to you, we recommend you get in touch with our partners in New Jersey: Bradley & Son Funeral Homes. Their expertise is what allows us to offer this service online and we are certain to be leaving you in capable hands.
"Simple Cremation of New Jersey helped me through the worst experience of my life. I never imagined there was a service that would allow me to make cremation arrangements in the privacy of my own home. During my time of grief, your website was not only easy to navigate, but also provided everything I needed to make the provisions for my son’s cremation, at an affordable price. Thank you so much for making this horrific episode endurable."
"Being on a strict budget left me few options until I was referred to Simple Cremation of New Jersey. The services provided were 'just right.' I did not feel any pressure at all - in fact, I felt listened to and understood. Simple Cremation of New Jersey is professional, reliable and affordable."
"The anguish and the sorrow felt during my aunt's death made me narrow minded. There was such a relief that Simple Cremation of New Jersey was professional, easy to navigate, and economically affordable."
No Drop-Off Policy
To maintain the highest ethical standards and to protect the crematory industry as a whole, Simple Cremation of New Jersey enforces a strict No Drop-Off Policy.
Our funeral directors personally escort each of the deceased to the cremation facility and do not leave before they have personally witnessed them be placed into the cremation chamber, the door closed, and the cremation process initiated.
Although no law in New Jersey mandates this, we feel we have to be able to call clients and say that we made sure the cremation took place as intended
This policy does not in any way reflect a lack of trust in the crematoriums we work with, in fact, trust is the reason we continue to work with our chosen partners. Rather it is a stand we choose to take in the face of what we consider is far too common practice for many funeral homes across the country. Namely, to call a job finished once transport to the crematorium is complete.
Commitment from professionals who understand what you are going through in such a challenging time and support in your time of grief are what have earned us the trust and respect of the people of Morganville.
Transporting Cremation Remains Via Mail
Simple cremations offer the possibility for remains to be transported directly from the cremation facility to families across the United States. It is part of our standard service and we closely follow any changes in regulation with regards to shipping cremated remains.
(Currently, USPS is the only carrier authorized to do so.)
We are very familiar with their requirements and work with our partner crematoriums to make sure such precious cargo is properly dispatched. Should the remains stay unclaimed for 2 weeks, they will be returned to the crematorium who will either arrange transport once again or arrange a convenient time for you to receive them directly.
Cremation Legal Support in Morganville
After a loss in the family, many legal details need to be worked out. Simple Cremation can help you navigate the list of documents and permissions required when a loved one has passed. Our staff is intimately familiar with the legal procedures you will have to go through and will walk you through them seamlessly, so you can focus on saying goodbye.
It is natural to have questions concerning cremation. After all, it is quickly becoming America’s preferred method of final disposition.To dispel some of the misconceptions around cremation, and leave you with the tools to make the best decision for yourself and your family, here is our take on them.
Cremation is no substitute for a traditional funeral
There is a perception of cremation as a cold and clinical process, detached from loved ones. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The reality is that choosing a cremation affords all the opportunities a traditional funeral does to pay a fitting tribute to those we lose. A family can choose to hold a memorial service with the body present for visitation at a church, funeral home, or crematorium chapel.You can also opt to attend the cremation yourself. If not a Simple Cremation representative will remain on-site until they can visually confirm the process is underway.
Embalmment is Required Before a Cremation
The short answer is, no. The more complete answer is that it depends. New Jersey regulation around cremation states that cremation needs to take place within 24 to 48 hours of the time of death. Anything past that time frame will require refrigeration or embalming of the remain. If a viewing is to be arranged, then embalmment will be a necessity. We also suggest procuring cosmetic and hairdressing services.
You Have to Keep the Ashes at Home After a Cremation
No, there is a wide range of options to honor your loved one’s remains after cremation.
Following is a list of memorial and interment options available at the Forest Green Park Cemetery in Morganville:
- Columbarium Niche – A wall containing niches. Niches are small compartments that can hold urns. A Columbarium is usually found in mausoleums, chapels, or cemeteries.
- Urn Garden – Specifically designated areas within a cemetery for the burial of cremated remains. The remains will be buried within the urn and many Urn Gardens offer space to accommodate grave markers, sculptures, or memorial plaques.
- Family Plot – Cemeteries often permit the interment of cremated remains of more than one person in a space traditionally allocated for a single casket. This makes family plots a viable alternative to a full-sized vault.
- Presentation Urns – Presentation Urns, also known as keepsake urns are smaller versions of an urn that hold only part of the remains. They are a popular choice for families that choose to scatter the ashes but what to hold on to something to remember their loved one by.
- Scattering Gardens – Areas in cemeteries designated to scatter cremated remains in. They will often feature memorial plaques inscribed with names. Some cemeteries offer further personalization such as living memorials (a tree or flower patch) or an entry in the local Book of Memories.
We hope this short dive into how cremations work leaves you a little more informed and with a sense of confidence in choosing us as your funeral service provider.
Preneed Plans and Prepaid Funerals
- Simple Cremation offers preneed plans and prepaid funerals
- Preneed plans are an excellent way to pay for your burial or memorial service in advance. The main benefits are peace of mind and the knowledge that your family will not be left struggling with an additional expense.
- Our preneed plans can be settled in full or via installments. Explore our plan for the future form for more information.
Grief Support in Morganville, NJ
We strongly encourage anyone strongly affected by grief to join the Center For Life Transition (CLFT) program in Morganville. The program is the brainchild of Scott W. Bradley and aims to help the people left behind find meaning as their transition into a new part of their life. The CFLT is free to join and available to anyone, whether or not they are clients of Simple Cremation or Bradley & Son.
For more information about cremation services in Morganville, New Jersey please contact us. Our compassionate staff is ready to assist you. We strive to provide the most affordable options available while maintaining quality and ease of service.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.
Address: 501 Hwy 79, Morganville, NJ 07751
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.