Let Simple Cremation Help
Call us or complete the form below
Affordable Cremation in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey.
Facing the immediate aftermath of a loved one’s passing isn’t always simple, but planning their funeral doesn’t need to be difficult. Simple Cremation is a funeral arrangement service that helps you arrange a cremation in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey with ease, expediency, and dignity.
We offer affordable cremations that respect our clients’ wishes and honor their loved one’s memory. We want to provide families seeking cremations services, all the necessary information they may require to plan their loved one’s final resting place.
Whether you have recently lost a loved one or know someone who needs help planning for their funeral, Simple Cremation can assist you with your arrangements.
Putting you in charge of your loved one
We believe that we’re better at providing end-of-life services than anyone else in New Jersey because we assume that when it comes to our client’s needs, they already know best.
From memorial planning to final disposition, you choose how we should proceed. Don’t be worried if some of these words sound unfamiliar; we know that for many of you this will be your first time arranging after-death care and we have designed our service to reflect that.
Our cremation services for residents of Mount Ephraim include:
- Direct Cremation
- Funeral Service arrangements
- Memorial Service
- Remote Memorial Service Attendance
- Notifying Relatives
- Online Obituary
- Obituary Alerts
- Legal Guidance
- Cremation Permit
- Bereavement Support
- Advanced Funeral Planning
Compassionate, Convenient, and Entirely Online
Simple Cremation is a revolutionary online service that allows you to arrange a cremation from your mobile, tablet, or computer. Our web app features an easy-to-use interface that makes it quick and convenient to find what you need. You can also request a quote directly.
Our team of caring professionals is available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have about our service and ensure that your experience with us is as stress-free as possible.
The Simple Way to Arrange a Cremation in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
When you arrange a cremation with us, you are buying yourself peace of mind and the knowledge that dedicated professionals will be responsible for your loved one’s remains. We acknowledge the level of trust this requires, and are prepared to answer any of your questions at any stage of the process. Whether you are still considering your options or awaiting confirmation that the cremation has begun, we will always be available to you.
Our online cremation process can be summed up by 5 key milestones. They are as follows:
- You Contact us by completing our web form. – In this first step, you have the opportunity to choose how the final disposition should be carried out at your own pace and free of any up-sells. We are very transparent about what each choice entails and can always be reached for clarification.
- You Upload your loved one’s identification – We require identification by a family member before we can start. You will be asked to provide identification for yourself and the departed through our 100 percent secure web portal.
- We travel to the location of the passing – Once payment has been processed and a schedule is decided upon, our staff will travel to meet you in Mount Ephraim and collect your loved one’s remains. They will arrive appropriately dressed and mindful of your circumstances. We appreciate that at such a sensitive time, respect and solemnity are not optional. The deceased will be transported in a secure, locked vehicle that will deliver them to our funeral home. Senior staff is required to supervise every step of the cremation process and ensure compliance with your wishes.
- The cremation is completed – Simple Cremation abides by a “No Drop-Off” policy. This means that a member of our staff will be present to visually confirm that the cremation process was started and that your wishes were respected. They will be able to keep you updated via telephone throughout. This in no way is due to a lack of trust in our cremation partners in New Jersey. The fact that we chose to partner with Bradley & Son Funeral Homes is a testament to their abilities. Rather, we chose to stay present until the cremation has begun because we are your advocates in this endeavor. It is our job to represent your interest and make sure everything proceeds as agreed.
- Restitution of Remains – You can choose how to receive your loved ones’ remains or if we should be responsible for final disposition. The USPS is the only carrier authorized to transport cremated human remains domestically. If you opted to have them transport the ashes to you, the crematorium will coordinate with the USPS to initiate transport.
"Simple Cremation of New Jersey helped me through the worst experience of my life. I never imagined there was a service that would allow me to make cremation arrangements in the privacy of my own home. During my time of grief, your website was not only easy to navigate, but also provided everything I needed to make the provisions for my son’s cremation, at an affordable price. Thank you so much for making this horrific episode endurable."
"Being on a strict budget left me few options until I was referred to Simple Cremation of New Jersey. The services provided were 'just right.' I did not feel any pressure at all - in fact, I felt listened to and understood. Simple Cremation of New Jersey is professional, reliable and affordable."
"The anguish and the sorrow felt during my aunt's death made me narrow minded. There was such a relief that Simple Cremation of New Jersey was professional, easy to navigate, and economically affordable."
No Drop-Off Policy
To maintain the highest ethical standards and to protect the crematory industry as a whole, Simple Cremation of New Jersey enforces a strict No Drop-Off Policy.
Our funeral directors personally escort each of the deceased to the cremation facility and do not leave before they have personally witnessed them be placed into the cremation chamber, the door closed, and the cremation process initiated.
Although no law in New Jersey mandates this, we feel we have to be able to call clients and say that we made sure the cremation took place as intended
This policy does not in any way reflect a lack of trust in the crematoriums we work with, in fact, trust is the reason we continue to work with our chosen partners. Rather it is a stand we choose to take in the face of what we consider is far too common practice for many funeral homes across the country. Namely, to call a job finished once transport to the crematorium is complete.
Commitment from professionals who understand what you are going through in such a challenging time and support in your time of grief are what have earned us the trust and respect of the people of Mount Ephraim.
Transporting Cremation Remains Via Mail
Simple cremations offer the possibility for remains to be transported directly from the cremation facility to families across the United States. It is part of our standard service and we closely follow any changes in regulation with regards to shipping cremated remains.
(Currently, USPS is the only carrier authorized to do so.)
We are very familiar with their requirements and work with our partner crematoriums to make sure such precious cargo is properly dispatched. Should the remains stay unclaimed for 2 weeks, they will be returned to the crematorium who will either arrange transport once again or arrange a convenient time for you to receive them directly.
Cremation Legal Support
Many legal concerns might arise after a family death. Simple Cremation can assist you with the paperwork and permissions required when a loved one dies. Our team is fully aware with the legal processes you will have to go through, and we’ll guide you through them step by step, allowing you to focus on saying goodbye rather than worrying about it.
Preneed Plans and Prepaid Funerals in Mount Ephraim, NJ
- Simple Cremation offers preneed plans and prepaid funerals
- Preneed plans are an excellent way to pay for your burial or memorial service in advance. The main benefits are peace of mind and the knowledge that your family will not be left struggling with an additional expense.
- Our preneed plans can be settled in full or via installments. Explore our plan for the future form for more information.
Grief Counseling in Mount Ephraim, NJ
The loss of a loved one is an extremely difficult time. It can be especially hard to deal with the grief when you are alone and feel like no one understands what you are going through. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your feelings of sadness or loneliness, it may help to talk about them with someone who has experienced similar situations.
If that is the case, we strongly recommend reaching out to the Center For Life Transition (CFLT) program. They have been offering free grief support and counseling across New Jersey since 2009.
Founded and funded by Bradley & Son Funeral Homes, the CFLT is Scott Bradley’s initiative for giving back to the community.
Staffed with experienced and dedicated bereavement support specialists the CFLT has helped countless families through their grief journey by helping them come to terms with how they cope and fostering a positive outlook on life after loss.
For more information about cremation services in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey please contact us. Our compassionate staff is ready to assist you. We strive to provide the most affordable options available while maintaining quality and ease of service.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.
Address: 11 E Kings Hwy, Mt Ephraim, NJ 08059
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.