Simple Cremation Lake Como, New Jersey
In the difficult time following the loss of a loved one, Simple cremation provides an affordable and dignified online alternative to making arrangements in a traditional funeral home. We know how overwhelming grief can be and have designed a simple to use and navigate web application that you can use to arrange the perfect farewell from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Once we receive your wishes, we will faithfully carry them out with all the compassion and respect such an event requires. Our caring staff is experienced with all legal, traditional, religious, and ethical guidelines for cremation. Our service is expedient and sensitive.
A Partner You Can Trust
Bradley & Son Funeral Homes, LLC are our trusted New Jersey cremation partners. Their 80+ years of experience in New Jersey and stellar reputation within the local community made them a natural fit for Simple Cremation. We take pride in the privilege of working so closely with North-Western New Jersey’s leading funeral home and are thankful that we can make their facilities available for an affordable cremation option.
Arrange a Cremation in Lake Como, NJ from home.
When you arrange a cremation with us, you are buying yourself peace of mind and the knowledge that dedicated professionals will be responsible for your loved one’s remains. We acknowledge the level of trust this requires, and are prepared to answer any of your questions at any stage of the process. Whether you are still considering your options or awaiting confirmation that the cremation has begun, we will always be available to you.
Following are the steps you can expect when choosing us as your for cremation in Lake Como, NJ:
- Contact us by completing our web form. – In this first step, you have the opportunity to choose how the final disposition should be carried out at your own pace and free of any up-sells. We are very transparent about what each choice entails and can always be reached for clarification.
- Upload your loved one’s identification – We require identification by a family member before we can start. You will be asked to provide identification for yourself and the departed through our 100 percent secure web portal.
- We travel to the location of the passing – Once payment has been processed and a schedule is decided upon, our staff will travel to meet you in Lake Como and collect your loved one’s remains. They will arrive appropriately dressed and mindful of your circumstances. We appreciate that at such a sensitive time, respect and solemnity are not optional. The deceased will be transported in a secure, locked vehicle that will deliver them to our funeral home. Senior staff is required to supervise every step of the cremation process and ensure compliance with your wishes.
- The cremation is completed – Simple Cremation abides by a “No Drop-Off” policy. This means that a member of our staff will be present to visually confirm that the cremation process was started and that your wishes were respected. They will be able to keep you updated via telephone throughout. This in no way is due to a lack of trust in our cremation partners in New Jersey. The fact that we chose to partner with Bradley & Son Funeral Homes is a testament to their abilities. Rather, we chose to stay present until the cremation has begun because we are your advocates in this endeavor. It is our job to represent your interest and make sure everything proceeds as agreed.
- Restitution of Remains – You can choose to receive your loved ones’ remains or we can be responsible for final disposition. The USPS is the only carrier authorized to transport cremated human remains domestically. If you opted to have them transport the ashes to you, the crematorium will coordinate with the USPS to initiate transport.
Funeral and cremation services we have available for Lake Como and Monmouth County include but are not limited to:
- Direct Cremation
- Funeral and Memorial Service
- Remote Memorial Service Attendance
- Notifying Relatives
- Online Obituary
- Obituary Alerts
- Legal Guidance
- Cremation Permit
- Bereavement Support
- Advanced Funeral Planning
Cremation Legal Support in Lake Como, NJ
We understand that in this distressing time, legal proceedings and requirements can be a lot to handle. Simple Cremation will be your guide in navigating the documents and permissions required once a family member passes.
Our experienced staff will expedite any permissions required on your behalf and make sure things are in order with the state so you have the time to start processing your grief.
Prepaid Cremation in Lake Como, NJ
Prepaid cremations are a simple way of ensuring everything will run smoothly for those you leave behind. Simple Cremation of NJ can give you all the tools you need to pre-arrange a funeral and cremation.
We understand that making these arrangements are never easy and encourage you to take your time with it.
With your funeral expenses settled in advance, you can rest easy in the knowledge that your family will not be left with an unexpected expense. A thoughtful final gift to them.
Grief Support in the Borough of Lake Como
We strongly suggest anyone strongly affected by grief reach out to the Center For Life Transition (CFLT) program.
It is a free-to-join grief support program that provides both online and in-person support groups. There are also many other resources available on their website.
Membership to CFLT will grant you access to:
- Free Bi-Weekly, Year-Round Bereavement Support Groups
- Personal Phone or Visit Follow-Ups
- Monthly Healing Hearts Bereavement Luncheons
- Access to the Living Through Mourning Newsletters
- Bereavement Support Mail/Email Updates
- Access to their Professional Resource Network
For more information about cremation services in Lake Como, New Jersey please contact us. Our compassionate staff is ready to assist you. We strive to provide the most affordable options available while maintaining quality and ease of service.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.
"Simple Cremation of New Jersey helped me through the worst experience of my life. I never imagined there was a service that would allow me to make cremation arrangements in the privacy of my own home. During my time of grief, your website was not only easy to navigate, but also provided everything I needed to make the provisions for my son’s cremation, at an affordable price. Thank you so much for making this horrific episode endurable."
"Being on a strict budget left me few options until I was referred to Simple Cremation of New Jersey. The services provided were 'just right.' I did not feel any pressure at all - in fact, I felt listened to and understood. Simple Cremation of New Jersey is professional, reliable and affordable."
"The anguish and the sorrow felt during my aunt's death made me narrow minded. There was such a relief that Simple Cremation of New Jersey was professional, easy to navigate, and economically affordable."