Simple Cremation Morganville, NJ
Simple cremation offers funeral arrangements and cremation in Morganville, New Jersey. We work with Bradley & Son funeral home to provide affordable and dignified options for families in Monmouth County. Our fully online process frees up the time and resources usually associated with traditional funeral homes. Allowing you to spend more time with family and friends during this difficult episode.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is entitled to a dignified farewell and our range of options ensures a high level of personalization no matter your budget.
Compassionate in Your Time of Grief
Simple Cremation of New Jersey’s care team is dedicated to providing peace of mind in these difficult times. We know how overwhelming it can be to deal with end-of-life care and have designed our web-based application to be as easy to use as possible.
We believe that organizing the logistics of loss in the family should come with understanding and respect for the daily grief you are facing. As such, our white-glove service ensures that your focus remains on what is truly important: honoring the life of your loved one.
Simple Cremation may not be right for you if:
- You have problems filling out forms
- You would prefer to not stay in charge of your cremation arrangements
- You are considering a memorial service with loved ones physically present (we offer an online memorial service via video)
- You require fragmented payment options
If any of these apply to you, we recommend you get in touch with our partners in New Jersey: Bradley & Son Funeral Homes. Their expertise is what allows us to offer this service online and we are certain to be leaving you in capable hands.
Grief Support in Morganville, NJ
We strongly encourage anyone strongly affected by grief to join the Center For Life Transition (CLFT) program in Morganville. The program is the brainchild of Scott W. Bradley and aims to help the people left behind find meaning as their transition into a new part of their life.
The CFLT is free to join and available to anyone, whether or not they are clients of Simple Cremation or Bradley & Son.
All of our services are accessible online through our easy-to-use web application.
Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Direct Cremation
- Funeral and Memorial Service
- Memorial Service Remote Attendance
- Video Tributes
- Notifying Relatives
- Online Obituary
- Last Minute Funeral Planning
- Obituary Alerts
- Legal Guidance
- Cremation Permit
- Bereavement Support
It is natural to have questions concerning cremation. After all, it is quickly becoming America’s preferred method of final disposition.
To dispel some of the misconceptions around cremation, and leave you with the tools to make the best decision for yourself and your family, here is our take on them.
Cremation is no substitute for a traditional funeral
There is a perception of cremation as a cold and clinical process, detached from loved ones. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The reality is that choosing a cremation affords all the opportunities a traditional funeral does to pay a fitting tribute to those we lose. A family can choose to hold a memorial service with the body present for visitation at a church, funeral home, or crematorium chapel.
You can also opt to attend the cremation yourself. If not a Simple Cremation representative will remain on-site until they can visually confirm the process is underway.
Embalmment is Required Before a Cremation
The short answer is, no. The more complete answer is that it depends.
New Jersey regulation around cremation states that cremation needs to take place within 24 to 48 hours of the time of death. Anything past that time frame will require refrigeration or embalming of the remain.
If a viewing is to be arranged, then embalmment will be a necessity. We also suggest procuring cosmetic and hairdressing services.
You Have to Keep the Ashes at Home After a Cremation
No, there is a wide range of options to honor your loved one’s remains after cremation.
Following is a list of memorial and interment options available at the Forest Green Park Cemetery in Morganville:
- Columbarium Niche – A wall containing niches. Niches are small compartments that can hold urns. A Columbarium is usually found in mausoleums, chapels, or cemeteries.
- Urn Garden – Specifically designated areas within a cemetery for the burial of cremated remains. The remains will be buried within the urn and many Urn Gardens offer space to accommodate grave markers, sculptures, or memorial plaques.
- Family Plot – Cemeteries often permit the interment of cremated remains of more than one person in a space traditionally allocated for a single casket. This makes family plots a viable alternative to a full-sized vault.
- Presentation Urns – Presentation Urns, also known as keepsake urns are smaller versions of an urn that hold only part of the remains. They are a popular choice for families that choose to scatter the ashes but what to hold on to something to remember their loved one by.
- Scattering Gardens – Areas in cemeteries designated to scatter cremated remains in. They will often feature memorial plaques inscribed with names. Some cemeteries offer further personalization such as living memorials (a tree or flower patch) or an entry in the local Book of Memories.
We hope this short dive into how cremations work leaves you a little more informed and with a sense of confidence in choosing us as your funeral service provider.
If you’d like to learn more, our caring staff is ready to answer any further questions you might have on the phone or via email.
For more information about cremation services in Morganville, New Jersey please contact us. Our compassionate staff is ready to assist you. We strive to provide the most affordable options available while maintaining quality and ease of service.
Our pricing reflects our belief that everyone is owed a dignified exit.
"Simple Cremation of New Jersey helped me through the worst experience of my life. I never imagined there was a service that would allow me to make cremation arrangements in the privacy of my own home. During my time of grief, your website was not only easy to navigate, but also provided everything I needed to make the provisions for my son’s cremation, at an affordable price. Thank you so much for making this horrific episode endurable."
"Being on a strict budget left me few options until I was referred to Simple Cremation of New Jersey. The services provided were 'just right.' I did not feel any pressure at all - in fact, I felt listened to and understood. Simple Cremation of New Jersey is professional, reliable and affordable."
"The anguish and the sorrow felt during my aunt's death made me narrow minded. There was such a relief that Simple Cremation of New Jersey was professional, easy to navigate, and economically affordable."